U.S. House Committee on Ethics
1015 Longworth House Office Bldg.
Washington, DC 20515
Office Hours: Mon. - Fri. 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m
Re: Ethics Complaint
Dear U.S. House Ethics Committee,
I duly submit my complaints against Pennsylvania Rep. Bob Brady 1st District and his staff for not carrying out their fiduciary responsibilities to protect me a "Federal Witness".
1) I advised Rep. Bob Brady personally of my reporting of Federal Corruption and case related child abduction of my eleven year old daughter Allison Brittany Mills on March 13, 2011 to him. 2) I advised him of the murder of my brother Ronald G. Mills Jr.
3) I advised Rep. Bob Brady that I was wrongly jailed in DE & N.J., "Left Homeless in Philadelphia, PA" as Rogue members of the F.B.I., Police and some elected officials attempted to cover up or obstruct justice concerning N.J. AG Case# 200706634. I was intimidated by local law enforcement and in fact I was harrassed while I stayed at the Ridge Center for Homeless (Oct. 2009 - Feb. 2010) by undercover Police and/or Rogue agents of the F.B.I. I reported this matter to Philadelphia Mayor Micheal Nutter and City Council.
4) For the record Rep. Brady's staff was duly advised by me of my initial reporting of Federal Corruption to PA officials as early as September 2009. I did so after N.J. Rep. Rob Andrews and Rep. John Adler (Now Deceased) failed to assist me? N.J. Rep. Rob Andrews should also be investigated as his staff failed to assist me in 2009. I was living with my mother Marie Mills at 2113 Berwyn Ct. Voorhees, N.J. 08043 before I was wrongly jailed by Voorhees, N.J. Police in September 2009. I was finally released from Burlington County N.J. minimum security prison on Oct. 15, 2009 and fled to Pennsylvania fearing for my life and freedoms that should be afforded to me as an American!
5) I also sent and published numerous e-mail reports of corruption concerning AG Case# 200706634 to each and every Rep. mentioned in this report utlizing http://www.Congress.org/ .6) On 03.13.11 Rep. Bob Brady promised that he would assist me personally and assured that I would be protected. That has not occurred.
7) I'm fully not surprised as I previously received an letter (attached) and an offer of assistance from his office in February 2010. Quite frankly all I have received to date from Rep. Bob Brady, his staff and from the SE PA DOJ are empty promises. PA State Senator Larry Farnese and PA State Rep. Kenyatta Johnson were also advised of this matter since 2009.
Previously while I resided in the state of Delaware (Oct. 2007 - Jan. 2009) DE U.S. Senator Tom Carper was advised by me of my reporting Federal Corruption in 2008 and the N.J. U.S. Attorneys office failure to prosecute my Federal Case. My divorce fraud case was assigned at that time to then N.J. U.S. Attorney Phillip Kwon to prosecute. That did not occurr as many N.J. officials obstructed justice or hindered the prosecution of my case including Mr. Kwon.
Because I resided in the state of Delaware at the time I then provided evidence and legal documents (Attached) to Delaware Officials including, Delaware Attorney General and the DE U.S. Attorneys office. DE Senator Tom Carper also advised F.B.I. oversight of this serious matter in 2008. Former Delaware U.S. Attorney Colm Connolly and his 1st Assistant later Acting DE U.S. Attorney David C. Weiss quite frankly failed to assist me appropriately because of nepotism. David is related to my former spouse Marni Weiss-Mills of 1323 Crofton Ct. Mt. Laurel, N.J. 08054 Delaware failed to involve the USDOJ and re-directed the case New Jersey Attorney General Case# 200706634 U.S. Vs. Weiss-Mills Divorce Fraud back to the state of N.J. I again seek to request Federal witness protection. My DE address of record as per my complaints - 550 S. DuPont PKWY Unit 9D New Castle, DE 19720.
I ask that you please investigate this matter, please follow up with U.S. AG Eric Holder, U.S. Attorney Zane Memeger Eastern PA DOJ, and PA Rep. Bob Brady on my behalf to find out why I have not been placed in Federal Witness Protection? Please again also see the attached legal documents. Again I have lost everything and left homeless in Philadelphia PA after being wrongly jailed in Delaware & N.J.
For the record I would like to note that I also advised PA Rep. Allison Schwartz, PA Rep. Chaka Fattah and former PA Rep. Joe Sestak. All promised assistance but advised that I must mainly work with Rep. Bob Brady for jurisdictional reasons.
Note: Someone possibly with the F.B.I. continues to steal my U.S. mail and I advised USPS of these continued problems in DE, N.J. & PA. Please also see my Facebook Reports.
Richard Mills - Victim of Crime
1360 Ridge Ave
Phila, PA 19123
Soc Sec# 150-78-0087
U.S. HOUSE COMPLAINT RULES:
(1) the name and legal address of the party filing the complaint (hereinafter referred to as the â€•complainantâ€–);
(2) the name and position or title of the respondent;
(3) the nature of the alleged violation of the Code of Official Conduct or of other law, rule, regulation, or other standard of conduct applicable to the performance of duties or discharge of responsibilities; and
(4) the facts alleged to give rise to the violation. The complaint shall not contain innuendo, speculative assertions, or conclusory statements.
(b) Any documents in the possession of the complainant that relate to the allegations may be submitted with the complaint.
(c) Information offered as a complaint by a Member of the House of Representatives may be transmitted directly to the Committee.
(d) Information offered as a complaint by an individual not a Member of the House may be transmitted to the Committee, provided that a Member of the House certifies in writing that such Member believes the information is submitted in good faith and warrants the review and consideration of the Committee.
(e) A complaint must be accompanied by a certification, which may be unsworn, that the complainant has provided an exact copy of the filed complaint and all attachments to the respondent.